Laser Hair Removal
Clients will be accomodated on a first come, first serve basis
Fremont Laser Med Spa provides Laser Hair Removal and Unwanted Hair Reduction in our comfortable and relaxing Medical Spas located in Fremont, California
Call our Fremont Laser Hair Removal Clinic 510-793-2277
Fremont Laser Hair Removal Overview
We have IPL /Lasers to do the laser hair removal treatment.
Our Light based system was the first light based system that got FDA clearance for Permanent Hair Reduction. The system works by emitting pulses of intense light into the hair follicles and thus absorbed by the follicles and converted to heat which in turn disables the cells responsible for growing new hair.
In the past the only way to safely remove unwanted hair was with Threading, creams, waxing, shaving and electrolysis which is the most painful, uncomfortable and time consuming. This latest FDA APPROVED technology has a built in -5degree c cooling iced tip which is very comforting to the touch during the permanent hair removal treatment.
Our Laser Hair Removal equipment is specialized for all types of skin including Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, Indian and African skin types and has performed thousands of these treatments safely. We have special ATTACHMENTS to our system for all skin type and skin color 1---6.
Our Fremont laser hair removal facility can safely and most effectively treat TAN and Darker skin.The laser hair removal treatments are for Men Women and children. The technology is very safe.
WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR WORLD OF SMOOTHNESS & SOFTNESS
Financing Options Available
We proved financing for Laser Hair Removal with a 0% interest with approved credit. ( Takes 15 minutes to do credit report check) Your payment could be as less as $ 85 to start with depending on the area to be treated. We can finance you interest free for 6 months, 1 year or 18 months.
- 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR 6-12 MONTHS
- Call our Fremont Laser Hair Removal Clinic 510-744-1582
- Contact Fremont Laser Med Spa by email
- Convenient Locations Serving Silicon Valley
San Jose to Fremont medical spa location only 19 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the laser hair removal treatments at the Fremont medical spas include?
- In our world class facilities the technician evaluates the area to be treated and goes over briefly the technique.
- You are given protective eye wear to protect against the light emission.
- Our Laser hair removal system has computerized parameters for each skin type. The technician sets the parameters and applies gel to the area to proceed. Since our equipment has a built in iced cool tip there is very little discomfort. The system pulses as it touches the skin.
- The laser hair removal procedures in Fremont can take any anywhere from 15 minutes to and one hour depending on the area.
- The treated area turns slightly pink and if you are feeling hot at the spot the tech offers you a titanium based iced roller to go over the area.
How does hair grow?
Hair forms in a pouch-like structure below the skin called a hair follicle. What we see as hair is actually the hair shaft, which is the keratinized, hardened tissue that grows from this follicle. The best hair color for the laser light to target is dark blond to black. With advancements in technology we can now treat patients with blond, or even gray hair. The laser specialist will explain more during your consultation.
Everyone's hair grows differently, depending on age, weight, metabolism, hormones, ethnicity, medications, and other factors. But all hair goes through three distinct growth phases:
- Active growth phase (called the anagen phase), which can last up to 3 months. At any given time 20-30% of our body hair is in this phase. During anagen, the hair has an abundance of melanin and that is the key target for the laser light. When you do a recommended series you achieve 80-85% permanent hair reduction.
- Regressive phase (catagen phase), which lasts about 3 days, during which the hair stops growing but is not yet shed. About 3 - 4% of our body hair is in this phase at any given time. Many patients report that hair starts to shed immediately, and can be found on a towel following a shower. We recommend not waxing, tweezing or using any methods to remove the hairs following your laser treatments.
- Resting phase (telogen phase), which lasts 4-14 days, at the end of which the hair falls out and a new hair begins to form. Following the laser treatment the hair appears to still grow. These hairs are in fact club (dead) hairs and within 3-4 weeks the new hair from another active growth phase will begin to grow out of the same hair shaft.
Remember that even though the hair is growing out of the same hair shaft, the follicle growing is new and is now ready for the laser light.Our latest state of the art technology is most effective in disabling the hair in the active growth phase (anagen). Everytime you get a treatment a small % (10-30%) of hair follicle gets disabled. Because all the hair in a treated area may not be in the anagen phase, more thanone laser treatment is necessary to remove the hair that subsequently enters the growth phase. Our goal is to give you permanent Hair reduction 80-85% after you have done the recommended series.
What is the Laser hair removal process?
Laser hair removal uses the advanced technology of laser energy to remove unwanted hair faster and more effectively than any other procedure including electrolysis. Laser hair removal can treat large areas like the back, shoulders, arms, legs and is gentle enough for sensitive areas like the face.
What is Intense Pulse Light hair removal process?
This uses the most advanced technology in emitting pulses of intense light with a higher energy output with fast repetitive pulses in a short period of time thus providing 85% permanent hair reduction for all skin types after a series of treatments.
What is a laser hair removal treatment like?
It is a gentle, three-step process. The treatment area is cleaned, then shaved, and then exposed to laser energy. The laser energy passes through the skin and is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle. In a fraction of a second, all hair in the treated area is disabled.
How many treatments would I need?
Laser hair removal treats hair during its growth cycle. Since hair grows in different cycles, a series of treatments is necessary to achieve permanent hair reduction.
What are the benefits of Laser hair removal?
- Larger areas may be treated using lasers than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing.
- It combines the speed of shaving with the lasting results achieved by electrolysis.
- Laser hair Removal is effective on almost all areas of the body.
Who performs the treatment?
Treatment is performed by Registered nurse, P.A.S., N.P.S.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
Removes ingrown and hair bumps and permanently removes the hair.
What are the alternatives to Laser hair removal?
Waxing creams and threading.
How does it work?
Based on year skin color and ethnicity we pull out the right hand piece/Laser for yr treatment. We can treat any area of the body.
Who is a candidate?
Anyone who does not want the daily hassle of shaving, cuts, and bruises.
What can I expect?
Once you do the required number of treatments the result is permanent hair reduction
What about safety and side effects?
We go very carefully and since we have the right equipment for right skin type we are able to achieve optimum results very quickly. Heat is increased very slowly initially to test. In rare case there can be blistering, swelling or scabbing.
What is the recovery time?
Some patient could have slight pinkness or partial swelling which subsides within a day.
Does it hurt?
Only like a rubber band snap and since it has a -5degree cool frozen tip. You will experience very little discomfort.
Before and after treatment instructions:
- Before the treatment please come shaved (one day prior to your visit).
- After the treatment -stay away from hot tubs, direct sunlight, and exercise for at least 24 hours.
- We recommend all patients use sunscreen.
- Use an ice pack to treat swelling.
How many treatments I will need?
- Number of treatment depends mainly on the skin and hair type.
- Darker skin and hair will increase the number of treatments required.
- The laser treatment works by actually disabling the hair that is in the active growth phase.
- There are 3 phases - growth, regression, resting .We must target all growth cycles.